Air: The nearest airport is Bradley International (Hartford). It is possible (but tiring) to arrive in Boston and take a bus to Hartford and then an express bus to Storrs. It is possible to take a bus or train from New York to Hartford and then the express bus to Storrs.
Taxi: Ace transportation – 860 222-2222
From Bradley Airport
- Leaving the airport, follow signs to 91
- Take 91 South towards Hartford to 291 East
- Take 291 East to 84 East (towards Boston)
- Continue with directions from Hartford vicinity
From the Hartford vicinity and west
- Take Interstate 84 East (toward Boston) to Exit 68 (Route 195).
- From exit 68, turn right at the end of the ramp onto Rt. 195 South/Storrs Rd.
- Follow 195 South, passing intersections with 32 and 44, for about 7 miles (about 1 mile past 44)
- After the intersection with 44, you go up a hill, and come to the UConn campus on the right as you come down
- Continue on 195 South until you see the E.O. Smith High School entrance on the right. Take the right on Bolton Road and follow it to 855 Bolton Rd-Nathan Hale Inn.
Map tools: UConn campus map.
Visitors park in either the North or South Parking Garage for a nominal fee
|North Garage||103 North Eagleville Road, Storrs CT 06269|
|South Garage||505 Jim Calhoun Way, Storrs CT 06269|