Air: The nearest airport is Bradley International (Hartford). It is possible (but tiring) to arrive in Boston and take a bus to Hartford and then an express bus to Storrs. It is possible to take a bus or train from New York to Hartford and then the express bus to Storrs.
Taxi: Ace transportation – 860 222-2222
From Bradley Airport
- Leaving the airport, follow signs to 91
- Take 91 South towards Hartford to 291 East
- Take 291 East to 84 East (towards Boston)
- Continue with directions from Hartford vicinity
From the Hartford vicinity and west
- Take Interstate 84 East (toward Boston) to Exit 68 (Route 195).
- From exit 68, turn right at the end of the ramp onto Rt. 195 South/Storrs Rd.
- Follow 195 South, passing intersections with 32 and 44, for about 7 miles (about 1 mile past 44)
- After the intersection with 44, you go up a hill, and come to the UConn campus on the right as you come down
- Continue on 195 South until you see the E.O. Smith High School entrance on the right. Take the right on Bolton Road and follow it to 855 Bolton Rd-Nathan Hale Inn.
Map tools: UConn campus map.
Visitors park in either the North or South Parking Garage for a nominal fee
|North Garage||103 North Eagleville Road, Storrs CT 06269|
|South Garage||505 Jim Calhoun Way, Storrs CT 06269|
There are rooms blocked on 3/16/20 and 3/17/20, priced at $144.00 per night, including parking. The room block expires February 17, 2020.
Nathan Hale Inn is located on the campus of the University of Connecticut in Storrs, CT.
Nathan Hale Inn
855 Bolton Rd,
Storrs, CT 06268